We create travel packages Explore Komodo Two Days One Night to meet your needs for adventure in the real world.
With a predetermined schedule, we will take you to extraordinary places and manage what activities must be done in every place. Your satisfaction is a major concern in all our travel packages.
Day 1. Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Pink Beach – Kalong island
From the port of Labuan Bajo we head to the first destination, Rinca Island, which is known as a giant lizard village. There we will do trakking in Komodo native habitat guided by park guards to help you introduce the lives of giant lizards and some wild animals that live in them. From Rinca Island we head to the second destination of Pink Beach. Pink Beach is one of the favorite places for tourists who want to relax or sunbathe on the pink sand beach or you want to relax snorkeling (lunch and juice on the boat). After lunch we go to the Kalong island to enjoy the sunset and see a flock of bats coming out of their nests looking for food (dinner and sleeping on a boat).
Day 2. Kalong island – Padar island – Manta Point – Kanawa island – Labuan Bajo
From Kalong Island we go to Padar Island to enjoy the sunrise from the top (breakfast on the boat). Padar Island is the best place to see the amazing scenery in the Komodo National Park area and is a mandatory destination for world tourists. Move to the next destination, Manta Point. From the name you certainly know Manta Point is the place or point where manta animals usually play. There you can capture a rare moment to swim with one of the giant sea animals (lunch on the boat). Next we go to the last destination, Kanawa Island, which is a beautiful small island with white sand and a view of the underwater ecosystem and there you can snorkel or sunbathe on the white sand while waiting for the sunset. After you feel satisfied and happy we return to the port of Labuan Bajo and the trip is complete.
- Car (Transfer from airport / hotel / port)
- Entrance fee donation
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Mineral Water
- Local Guide (licensed)
- Speedboat/Wooden Boat (Cabin AC)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Snacks, Fruits and Soft drinks during the tour
Price Not Includes:
- Plane Ticket To and From Labuan Bajo
- Airport Tax
- Personal needs
- Travel Insurance
What to Bring:
- Sun cream
- Trekking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Towel and swimming suites.
- Mosquito repellant
- If you are interested in this package, please contact us by pressing the book now button or you can immediately send a message to our official email or telephone / WhatsApp for a quick response.
- The price of our package is flexible and depends on the number of members and travel facilities you want.
- For the convenience of your trip, please prepare everything that is not included in the agreed package price.