A day trip to enjoy a destination in Komodo National Park is a special holiday for those who want a short vacation but can still visit favorite destinations in Komodo National Park such as Komodo Island, Padar Island, Manta Point, and Pink Beach. Please contact us immediately for prices and other information.
Komodo Island – Padar Island, – Manta Point – Pink Beach
The journey starts with pick-up from the airport or hotel to the port of Labuan Bajo to the first destination, Komodo Island, where you will meet directly with the world’s largest lizard and several other wild animals such as deer, apes and buffaloes. You will be accompanied by an experienced ranger and guide. After two hours on Komodo Island, we head to the second destination, Padar Island. There you can capture your precious moments with your partner or family with an amazing background. And return to the ship for lunch and juice prepared by our chef. After lunch the journey continues towards the third destination, Manta Point, there you will be able to swim with manta and also can take pictures with several manta with the help of an underwater camera. From Manta Point, the journey continues to the last destination, Pink Beach, where you can relax / sunbathe on pink sand and you can swim on the beach for coral reefs and small fish while enjoying the sunset.
Take a trip and we return to the Port of Labuan Bajo.
- Car (Transfer from airport / hotel / port)
- Entrance fee donation
- Lunch & Mineral Water
- Local Guide (licensed)
- Speedboat/Wooden Boat
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Snacks, Fruits and Soft drinks during the tour
Price Not Includes:
- Plane Ticket To and From Labuan Bajo
- Airport Tax
- Personal needs
- Travel Insurance
What to Bring:
- Sun cream
- Trekking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Towel and swimming suites.
- Mosquito repellant
- If you are interested in this package, please contact us by pressing the book now button or you can immediately send a message to our official email or telephone / WhatsApp for a quick response.
- The price of our package is flexible and depends on the number of members and travel facilities you want.
- For the convenience of your trip, please prepare everything that is not included in the agreed package price.